Don’t expect the Jussie Smollett case to affect rates of reporting, hate crime experts sayFebruary 22, 2019
R. Kelly charged in Cook County with aggravated criminal sexual abuse – Chicago Sun-TimesFebruary 22, 2019
Look... the Google WiFi System is the best-selling mesh wireless system of all time on Amazon, and $239.99 is the lowest price of all time for Google WiFi. What more do we really need to say? If you're looking to upgrade the speed, coverage, and reliability of Wi-Fi in and around your home, today is definitely the day to do it because there's no telling how much longer it'll be available at this price.
Here's some additional info from the product page:
- A new type of connected system for seamless Wi-Fi coverage throughout your home, helping eliminate dead zones and buffering
- Replaces your current router, and works your modem and internet service. It’s compatible with major internet service providers including Comcast, Time Warner, and Verizon Fios
- A single Wifi point covers up to 1,500 sq. ft, a set of three covers homes up to 4,500 sq. ft. Wifi points work together so you can add more if you need additional coverage
- Network Assist technology keeps your connection fast by always selecting the clearest channel and fastest band for your devices
- A simple app gets you set up quickly and allows you to see what’s connected, prioritize devices, and pause the Wi-Fi on kids’ devices.Family controls allow you to pause the WiFi on kids' devices
BGR Top Deals:
- Amazon is blowing out MacBook and MacBook Pro refurbs, today only
- The best smartwatch you’ve never heard of has 30-day battery life, and it’s down to $76
Trending Right Now:
- Netflix just bought one of the biggest movies in the world
- One of the 2020 iPhone’s best features just leaked, and it’s something you won’t even see
- Harrowing ‘Avengers: Endgame’ theory will leave you in tears
It’s not too late to get the Google WiFi mesh wireless system at its lowest price ever originally appeared on BGR.com on Fri, 22 Feb 2019 at 13:41:31 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.
Article by [author-name] (c) BGR
- Read full story here.