Hailey Baldwin Addresses Marriage Rumors In TweetSeptember 14, 2018
Researchers say Facebook’s anti-fake news efforts might be workingSeptember 14, 2018
Everyone knows how great Bose sound is, but not everyone wants to spend $1,000 or more on a sound system. Lucky for you, there are options out there from Bose that are actually surprisingly affordable. The Bose Solo 5 TV Sound System is a compact Bose sound bar that punches well above its weight class. It measures less than 22 inches wide and yet it packs full sound that you would expect from a speaker more than twice its size.
Bose Solo 5 TV Sound System - 732522-1110: $249.00
Here are some more details from the product page:
- Single sound bar provides better sound quality compared to your TV.The Solo 5 TV sound system is an easy solution, with advanced technologies that deliver the clear audio your TV can’t.
- Dialogue mode to make every word and detail stand out
- Bluetooth connectivity to wirelessly stream music from any of your devices
- One connection to your TV. Optical audio input (digital); Coaxial audio input (digital); 3.5 mm aux input (analog)
- Universal remote controls TV, bass, Bluetooth connections and more
- Speaker:2.6 H x 21.6 W x 3.4 D (3.73 lbs), Remote control:4.1 H x 1.6 W x 0.4 D (5 oz)
BGR Top Deals:
- Today’s best deals: $49 Instant Pot rival, $25 Fire TV Stick, $29 128GB microSD, $20 Wi-Fi router, more
- Amazon’s surprise Fire TV Stick sale for Prime members is still live
Trending Right Now:
- That hole drilled in Russia’s Soyuz spacecraft may have done more damage than initially thought
- An incredible theory explains the events of ‘Infinity War’ and sets us up for ‘Avengers 4’
- Google can remotely change the settings of your Pixel or Pie phone, and it just did it by mistake
Believe it or not, Bose actually makes a sound bar you can afford originally appeared on BGR.com on Fri, 14 Sep 2018 at 17:03:36 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.
Article by [author-name] (c) BGR
- Read full story here.